kr 39,00 – kr 99,00
In this issue…
- We explore the extensive filmography of Nicolas Winding Refn, plus key themes in his films
- We take a look at the success of Scandinavian films at the Cannes Film Market, plus speak to TrustNordisk about why Scandinavian film is so popular with China
- At film festivals, we explore the legacy of Ingrid Bergman at Krakow and the success of Brothers at Hot Docs, plus speak to Brothers filmmaker Aslaug Holm
- Analyse Thomas Vinterberg’s The Commune and Lukas Moodysson’s Together about Women in the House
- Look at Iceland as an idyllic location, plus speak to US director Michael Kehoe about his upcoming Icelandic-set film
- Speak to Louise Peterhoff, star of Blue Eyes, about all things Nordic Noir
- Chat with up and comer Sakari Lerkkanen about filming in Finland and the UK
Plus news, reviews and much more!
Express & regular shipping available on checkout.
[restrict level=”1″]Members Download[/restrict]
Print, Digital, Print & Digital