Cinema Scandinavia is an online resource and magazine that publishes information on Nordic film and television in English. Our independent publication is aimed at promoting films, television series and documentaries from Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
By becoming a member of Cinema Scandinavia, you get access to our online content, digital magazine, and receive 10% off our online store. You join a club of Nordic film fans and support a high-quality magazine.
What you get:
- All of our feature articles and interviews are locked after one week, so you’ll continue to receive access to them.
- Unlock our archives, get unlimited access to hundreds of articles
- 10% off on everything in our shop
- FREE downloads of all digital magazines, so you can put them on your tablet and read content offline.
- A members website for upcoming screenings around the world
- A weekly newsletter reminding you of upcoming Nordic screenings and exclusive members content.
- You support an independent publication!
- Full access to our Nordic film database
You receive all of this in our one month, three months, six months and twelve-month memberships!
All of our memberships are manual renewal, so we don’t accept automatic payments. You can also cancel at any time. This way, you are 100% in control of your membership.
Are you currently a student? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of enrollment and we’ll send you a 20% discount code.
If you’re unhappy with your membership and want a refund, request it within the first week of your membership and you’ll get your money back, no questions asked.
All prices are listed in Norwegian kroner (NOK)
Available payment methods at checkout:
- PayPal (can use bank cards as per usual if you don’t wish to create a PayPal account)
- Invoice: Only used for businesses
Have any further questions?
Email us at email@example.com and we’ll answer any questions you have.